CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 6, 2019


Hello! 

 I'm happy to be back after a long absence. Many things have changed, including my title. Six years ago I moved down from kindergarten to Pre-K in a Head Start Center. During this time I loved being with my young students, but I also grew professionally while creating curriculum maps, collaborating on a literacy team, and through professional learning opportunities. All of which led me to my new position with Head Start. I am now an instructional coach

 I'm eager to  share what I've learned along my teaching and professional path with new teachers and teachers who are trying to discover new ways to approach student learning.  
As I transition into my new role,  i hope other new and seasoned coaches will reach out and share their knowledge too. One of my newest favorite blogs with great coaching resources Buzzing With Ms. B. You can click on her name to access her site.

Looking forward to learning and growing further together. :)
Lisa







No comments:

Post a Comment