CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 11, 2011

Turkey Fun! Measurement Unit

Next week we will be reading A Turkey for Thanksgiving, and decorating a turkey with a sign that says "Eat More.....". We'll also be having our Corn Feast and creating turkey headbands to wear at the feast. I'll be reading "Turkey Trouble" and students will identify the problem and solution. So with all that turkey fun planned, all I was missing was some  Turkey Fun Math.  Since we're working on measuring using non-standard units-I created this new file. Click on the Turkey to download for FREE!  It's a great addition to my Gobbling Good Thanksgiving Literacy Unit too!


I hope you guys can use and enjoy it with your students too!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing! Can't wait to check it out! I'm a new follower--love your blog. :)

    Caitlin
    Ms. Preppy's Adventures in Primary and Polka Dots

    ReplyDelete