CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Gobbling Good Thanksgiving Literacy Centers

I've been home for two days enjoying my Fall Break, which totally got me into the Thanksgiving holiday mode. So I created a few of my students favorites. My students LOVE Write The Room. This is our Friday literacy center each week. You can see my Thanksgiving Write and Stamp the Room and my Gobbling Good Thanksgiving CVC center here.

Hope you and your students enjoy these activities as much as we do!
Happy Fall~!

1 comment:

  1. My students are obsessed with Write The Room!!! It is our Friday center activity too. :) My students also know that my 1st grade son is the one that is "hiding" them. They seem to enjoy it even more!

    kindergarten days

    ReplyDelete