CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 23, 2012

Quality Work and School Tools Rubric Anchor Chart

I was in my classroom today, trying to reorganize and get ready for a new year. Summer should go by fast!  I took a picture, as promised, of my quality work rubric anchor chart.



Click here for your FREEBIE!


Click on the anchor chart to create one for your room.  Print on legal paper and glue or tape to chart paper. I laminated mine after spending a week or two explicitly teaching/modeling and practicing how to use each school tool. I leave it up all year as a reference to remind students of the expectations.
I hope this is helpful to you all!
Lisa

1 comment:

  1. I just gave you the Lovely Blog award. Come by and check it out.

    Sharon
    Dogdaysokindergarten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete